christmas is so much worse as you get older it’s like “what do you want this year?” “a sense of purpose”
"a career" "financial security" "a sex life" "tuition for grad school" "alcohol" "a nap" "socks would be nice"
My sister invited a bunch of friends and there isn’t enough place in her room so they just gathered on my bed………………………………
I joined the party
NEVER MIND THEY ARE BACK TO TALK ABOUT BOYS AND MAKE-UP
WHAT NO DON’T LOL THERE THIS POST IS MINE
1. Don’t negotiate with them. For emotional manipulators, it’s all about having, exerting and gaining more power. So they’ll always push for more and they’ll never compromise.
2. Don’t engage with them. Don’t try to talk, or reason, or discuss some matter with them - as they’ll try to twist your motives, and leave you feeling “bad”.
3. Don’t confront them. They’re quick to take offense and they love an argument. They’ll then turn and attack you – and never let things go.
4. Know your own personal buttons. They’ll aim to press your buttons to get a strong reaction. But knowing yourself well means you have the upper hand. Plan how to “not react” and to stay detached and calm.
5. Refuse to accept help as they’ll treat you like “you owe them”. You’ll then be in their debt – so it’s hard to feel you’re free.
So what are you meant to actually do then?
Christmas Stuff: Christmas lights + Dogs
I am so fucking angry and ashamed of the Australian government today. Not only have they revoked our same sex marriage rights they will go ahead and annul the 15 beautiful couples who married last week. Absolutely disgusting.
Same sex marriage is a human right.
holy crap this is awful D:
this is a follower appreciation post because if you think about it when 1 person follows you it’s not just a number it’s like a whole real person who breathes and eats and hits its pinky toe into furniture i mean it has legs and everything DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A BIG DEAL IT IS
AUSTRALIAN CHRISTMAS ADS ARE SO GREAT
SCREW YOU AND YOUR SNOW WE HAVE SURFING SANTAS AND HAMS
According to the captions of the first Thor movie, the battle between the Jotuns and Asgardians take place in Norway, 965 AD. Around this time, Loki was born.
In Thor 2 the life expectancy was stated to be around 5,000. The average human life in developed countries from what I’ve gathered is approximately 82.
Therefore, in human years Loki is somewhere around 17.
#are you telling me loki is just going through his rebellious teenage emo stage
star trek musical au where bones is that one character who just refuses to sing along with everybody